Thank you for purchasing a microJukebox. You can manage your microJukebox from the web interface. Attach your microJukebox to your network router. You can use http://sonicorbiter.com to connect to your microJukebox web interface.
Quick Setup guide
- Attach your microJukebox to your router with supplied Ethernet cable
- Attach the microJukebox to the power brick and plug it in.
- After a few minutes go to http://sonicorbiter.com and click on the IP address of your microJukebox. This is the microJukebox configuration and monitoring GUI.
Playback music with your microJukebox through your USB DAC
- Attach a USB DAC to any USB port on the back of your microJukebox
- From the Apps tab go to Software Manager
- Install the player of you choice. Some players may already be installed.
- Go to the Settings tab and configure your player.
- From the apps tab select the Audio App Switcher and select the player app you want
- You should now be able to use this app to play through your DAC.
Updating your device to the latest code