Tidal on Your Sonore Rendu Series Players
What you will need to get started:
- A Sonore Series Rendu Player (microRendu, ultraRendu, Signature Rendu SE) connected to your network
- An Apple / Android Smartphone or Tablet
- The Kazoo App (Linn - Kazoo - don’t worry, we will show you how to install and set up the app)
Perform a software update on your Rendu Series Player
(Software Update Directions)
- From the Rendu Player Homepage, click on Apps, Software Manager, Installed Apps
- Uninstall (Delete) BubbleUPnP if you have it installed (you don't need it)
- If BubbleUPnP is uninstalled, please reboot your Rendu Series Player
- From the Rendu Player Homepage
- Choose Settings, MPD/DLNA
- Choose your Tidal Stream Quality (If you choose a stream quality that is above your Tidal subscription level, the stream will not work).
- Click Save
- On your iOS / Android tablet or smartphone - Download / Install the following Application
- Linn - Kazoo
Note: You can also install Kazoo on a computer if you prefer using it over a tablet or smartphone.
- Open the Kazoo App on your smartphone / tablet
- Choose your microRendu, ultraRendu, or Signature Rendu SE
- Inside the Kazoo app
- Click on the top/left pull-down menu
- Choose “Tidal”
- Enter your Tidal login and password
Setup complete - Moving forward, you can use the Kazoo application to play your Tidal tracks on your microRendu, ultraRendu, and Signature Rendu SE.